Artist Submission Policy
Blue Mangrove Gallery began a decade ago and continues to search for new artistic expressions in art and fine handcrafts. We are delighted to view your work, yet please realize we receive many requests for submission. You must follow the guidelines required for review and you will receive a response in a timely manner.
We also suggest you actually visit the gallery to see if your work might be a good fit.
Christie Marcoplos (President)
- Email [email protected]
- Subject line must read: Art Submission
- Include 3-6 jpegs of your work, not to exceed 1MB and sized to fit a screen viewing.
- Include a bio and/or link to your website (if you have one).
- Include your information: name, business name, address, phone and email all in the body of the email.
Add the following background information:
- Reason for submitting to Blue Mangrove Gallery. Have you visited? How did you hear about us?
- How long have you been creating your "art"?
- Other stores in SW Florida selling your line currently?
- Do you sell online - via website or other means? Explain.
- What is your cost, mark-up if you sell online?
If you do not have email capacity though we urge you to become accessible, you may send examples of your work - photos, cd, or medium. We are not able to return items you choose to mail. Send to:
Blue Mangrove Gallery
1089 N. Collier Blvd. #417
Marco Island, FL 34145